1. Candidates will be allocated provisional seat in a particular course/college by the University of Delhi
2. Candidates will have to "Accept" the provisionally Allocated Seat, the concerned. College will check the eligibility and documents uploaded by the candidate. The College will verify the following within the stipulated timeline:
3. After verification, the College will either 'Approve' or 'Reject' the provisionally Allocated Seat of the candidate.
4. Once the College approved, the candidate will have to pay the 'Admission Fee'
5. Physical Verification of Documents by the College.
NOTE: If a candidate fails to pay the admission fee within the stipulated time, it will be considered as a cancellation of the provisionally Allocated Seat and the candidate will not be considered for any subsequent CSAS-2022 allocation rounds.
A candidate who has taken an admission but wishes to withdraw can do so through his/her dashboard by selecting the 'Withdraw' option and paying a withdrawal fee of Rs. 1000.00 (non-refundable). A candidate who withdraws his/her admission will be out of CSAS-2022.Admission Process 2022-23 Contact Details