Common Seat Allocation System 2022
- It is mandatory for the candidate to apply and fill preferences online in CSAS-2022 of University of Delhi through the admission website (https://admission.uod.ac.in). Application submitted through any other mode will not be accepted under any circumstances.
- The CSAS-2022 merit lists will be published on the Admission website.
- There will be a one-time CSAS-2022 Application fee (non-refundable). A candidate applying for ECA and/or Sports supernumerary quota will have to pay an additional fee of Rs. 100.00 (Rupees Hundred only) for each quota.
- The online application process will be considered completed only after the submission of the CSAS-2022 Application fee. The candidate must ensure that the CSAS-2022 application fee is submitted only through the UoD admission portal. CSAS-2022 application fee deposited via any other link or mode other than the payment link provided by UoD will not be considered under any circumstances.
- If a candidate has applied in CSAS-2022 but doesn't fulfill the eligibility criteria of any Program offered by University of Delhi, his/her candidature will not be considered.
- Suppose a candidate did not appear or was absent in a Subject/Test Paper which is mandatorily required for meeting the eligibility criteria of a particular Program, in that case, he/she will not be eligible for admission to that particular Program.
- If all the documents are found to be in order and the eligibility criteria are met by the candidate, the Allocated Seat will be provisionally approved by the College. In that case, the candidate will have to take the admission on the approved allocated seat by paying the admission fee within the stipulated time.
- Non-compliance with the requirements for admission, including non-submission of relevant documents and/or non-payment of Fee/s within the stipulated date and time, the candidate will lose his/her right to admission..
- The candidate will be required to appear in person to verify the original documents as and when notified by the University/College.
- The candidate must adhere to the stipulated timelines of all allocation and admission rounds of CSAS2022.
- It is the sole responsibility of the candidate to prove his/her eligibility for claiming reservation under any of the reserved categories (including PwBD, CW, and KM).
- Candidates applying under SC/ST/OBCNCL/EWS/Minority/ CW/PwBD/KM categories will be required to upload the certificates/documents of the respective reserved category/sub-category issued by the Competent Issuing Authority..
- If at any stage, documents submitted by the candidate relating to the admission are found to be fake/non-genuine and/or fabricated or in any other manner defective, the said candidate will not be given admission and if already admitted, admission will be canceled without any prior notice in this regard.
- A candidate's participation in the admission process will be provisional. If, at any stage, it is found that eligibility requirements are not fulfilled, the admission, if granted, shall be canceled ipso facto and appropriate legal action will be taken against such candidate.
The Common Seat Allocation System 2022 (CSAS) is divided in Three Phases:
PHASE I: APPLYING TO UNIVERSITY OF DELHI
PHASE II: FILLING THE PREFRENCES FOR PROGRAMS AND COLLEGES
PHASE III: ALLOCATION-CUM-ADMISSION
- Once a seat has been allocated in a particular round, the candidate must 'Accept' the Allocated Seat before the last date/time specified for the given allocation round. The provision for acceptance of a particular Allocated Seat will be valid only for the round in which the seat was allocated to the candidate.
- In case a candidate is offered multiple seats in a particular round, s(he) must "Accept" ONE Allocated seat ONLY.
- Inactivity/no-action will be taken as non-acceptance to the Allocated Seat. It will be treated as a decline to the provisionally Allocated Seat and the candidate will no longer be able to participate in subsequent rounds of CSAS-2022.
Candidate will have to successfully complete all the three Phases of CSAS within the stipulated time
- Candidates should not wait for the last day to fill the CSAS-2022 Application Form
- It is advisable to fill the form through a desktop/laptop. Avoid filling the form using a mobile phone.
NOTE: University may announce multiple allocation rounds depending on seat availability. The UoD will display the vacant seats on its admission website (admission.uod.ac.in) before every allocation round. All candidates who have applied for CSAS-2022 will be eligible for all allocation rounds, except those whose allocated seat/admission has been canceled for whatever reason.
A candidate who has taken admission on an Allocated Seat can select UPGRADATION or 'Freeze' in the next round.
CSAS Allocation Cum Admission Schedule 2022